Neutrik NBNC75BLP7 Rear-Twist BNC
The rearTWIST HD BNC cable connector offers a true 75 Ω design and is perfectly suitable for HD applications.
The patented rearTWIST boot guarantees easy access even in high density applications and offers optional colour coding
Fits Canare LV-61S and similar standard RG59 with 0.7mm stranded or solid core
- rearTWIST locking/unlocking using the easily accessible soft touch boot (Patent DE 100 48507)
- Ideal for recessed bulkheads where access to the “head” of the connector might be an issue.
- These connectors turn from the back and not the front.
- True 75 Ω design meets the stringent HDTV / UHD SDI requirements
- Leading area: Avoids tilting due to side forces to protect contacts from deformation.
- Guarantees a lifetime of min. 1000 mating cycles
- Snug-fit centre pin insert provides tactile feedback
- Shield and jacket crimp technology prevents the problem of an exposed grounding braid on cable assemblies
- Excellent cable protection and retention with textured crimp sleeve
- Precise Swiss machined brass parts for outstanding durability and reliability
- Accessories include colour coded boots in 10 standard colours, crimp tool and dies