Bose L1 Model 2
The L1 system offers a unique combination of performance and portability for an audience of up to 500. With a 24-speaker articulated line array providing 195 degrees of clear, even, sound, the system is also designed to work with the T4S or T8S ToneMatch® Mixers as well as a choice in bass modules. Easy to transport, and set up in minutes.
Recommended for indoor or undercover applications only. Optional ToneMatch Mixer sold separately.
- High-performing, powered, portable two-way loudspeaker system with a 195° H x 10° V nominal dispersion designed for the production and reproduction of live music, music playback, speeches and A/V sound reproduction
- 24-driver articulated line array produces wide, uniform sound coverage throughout the entire listening area—even off to the extreme sides
- Consistent front-to-back coverage, 24 drivers mounted in a vertical line array produce less drop off in sound pressure level per doubling in distance than a conventional point source
- Retractable folding leg mechanism for easy transport
- Lightweight, interlocking components
- Expandable bass design supports the use of up to two B1 bass modules or a single B2 module without additional equipment
- Digital Ethercon port provides single-wire connectivity for the T4S ToneMatch mixer (T8S mixer requires external Power)